Plant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering VII (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry (38), Band 38)

Agriculture

von Y. P. S. Bajaj

Gebunden

ISBN: 978-3-540-60876-9

ISBN-10: 3-540-60876-1

Springer · 1996

S. auch:
2012TaschenbuchPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering VI (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry) (Volume 6)
2012TaschenbuchPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering II (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
2012TaschenbuchPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering IV (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry 23)
2011TaschenbuchPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering I (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
2010TaschenbuchPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering V (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry, Band 29)
1995Gebundene AusgabePlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering VI (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry, Band 34)
1994HardcoverPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering V (Biotechnology in Agriculture & Forestry)
1993HardcoverPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering IV (Biotechnology in Agriculture & Forestry)
1993Gebundene AusgabePlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering IV (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
1989HardcoverPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering II (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
1989HardcoverPlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering I (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry)
1989Gebundene AusgabePlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering I (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry (8))
1989Gebundene AusgabePlant Protoplasts and Genetic Engineering II (Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry, Band 9)